Pj and Friends Radio Network is supported thru grants and barter.
90 % of our operating funds comes from grants the other 10% comes from barter where we work with local businesses who otherwise could not afford to advertise. They give us tickets, gift cards, and gift certificates and we in turn give them equal airtime in commercials.
This gives the businesses a 100% return on their investment. By using tickets, gift cards, and gift certificates those items require the person winning them to come to the establishment that issued them. Guaranteeing the business that this will generate customers.